For a broad range of documentation and resources for Harvard faculty, students, teaching teams, and academic support staff migrating to Canvas, please visit the Harvard Guide to Using Canvas. This site is organized into major areas such as communicating within Canvas, managing your Canvas course, calendars, grades, groups, and more. There is even a section specifically for students. Quick links and highlights organized by community are also listed below.
For Faculty and Teaching Teams:
- Visit TLT's Harvard Guide to Using Canvas website.
- Use the Site Design Checklist to get ready for go-live of your new Canvas course.
- View the Canvas Instructor Guide and the Getting Started with Canvas as an Instructor Guide.
- Browse examples of Canvas site designs at Harvard.
- Get ready for your first class in Canvas with the Canvas for Students Checklist.
- View the Canvas Student Guide and the Getting Started with Canvas as a Student Guide.
For Academic Support Staff: