Guide the objectives, methods, and priorities of TLT in support of the University’s teaching, learning, and research mission.
To fulfill this charge, the TLT Executive Committee will:
- Ensure Program is strategically aligned with University teaching, learning, and research initiatives
- Set priorities and direction
- Monitor overall success of the program
- Peter Bol (Charles H. Carswell Professor of East Asian Languages and Civilizations, and Vice Provost for Advances in Learning)
- Karen Brennan (Assistant Professor of Education, HGSE)
- Elizabeth Hess (Senior Managing Director, HBX)
- Henry Leitner (Chief Innovation Officer and Associate Dean of the IT Master’s Program, DCE)
- Dan Levy (Senior Lecturer in Public Policy, HKS)
- Anne Margulies (Vice President and University Chief Information Officer)
- Praneeth Machettira (Director of Technologies for Education and Online Learning, HMS)
- Kristin Sullivan (Program Director, TLT)
- Alan Wolf (Managing Director of Academic Technology Services, HUIT)
The Committee meets every other month through June 2016, with an expected time commitment of about 1-2 hours every other month.