A key goal of TLT is to cultivate a robust teaching and learning community around the core technologies that TLT offers to Harvard.
This community -- comprised of faculty, teaching staff, designers, technologists, and other academic support professionals across the Schools -- primarily focuses on sharing ideas, best practices, processes and products regarding teaching and learning technologies at Harvard with a particular emphasis on the Canvas platform. We also engage with others in the teaching and learning space across schools and universities using Canvas and / or LTI tools.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Subscribe to the TLT academic platform updates newsletter
- Attend a bi-monthly Coffee & Canvas event
- Propose a topic of interest to bring to Canvas Governance Group
- Attend TLT's bi-weekly sprint demos, alternate Wednesdays at 10am at 125 Mt. Auburn Street 5th floor conference room
- Join a TLT quarterly demo day
- Participate in TLT's annual hackathon
For more information, contact Kim Edelman, TLT Senior Manager, Academic Platform Support and Engagement.